Embla | F | 21 | Norway | Multifandom/art-blog with mixed with some bad puns now and then.
"Oh my GOD Carl I am so done with you.”
If you ever tell me that Haru doesn’t care about his friendship with Makoto I will fly out to you, punch you in the throat and shove this photoset right up your ass.
The girl in the background made the blonde girl’s desktop background a picture of her holding a sign that said “Hi there. So um…Will you be my girlfriend?” while she was in the bathroom. This is the girl’s response.
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING ASDFGHJKL
THIS IS SO CUTE BUT MY FAVOURITE IS THE GUY IN THE BACK WHO IS JUST AS SURPRISED AND HAPPY AS SHE IS I LOVE THIS
This was ad-libbed by the voice actor, Craig Ferguson and they chose to keep it in because they loved it. Kids won’t get it but adults will be thinking “did he just imply what I think he implied?”
And later the director confirmed it.
DeBlois revealed that, the reason Gobber never got married, is because he is homosexual. This makes him the first homosexual character of the franchise, and even DreamWorks itself.
I FUCKING CALLED IT
That’s okay though
do you have a friend who’s usually a sweetheart but when they’re angry they’re the creepiest and the most cruel motherfucker you ever saw in your whole life
i am that friend
OHOHO believe me anon, me, lucy, and several other people have had many press conferences about droplets being the otta third life. and why wouldnt it be? i mean, lets assess a couple of facts here.
- so first off, the main one would be that jean in droplets has aquaphobia. but if you fucking drowned in a river in your past life, wouldnt you?
- connie leaves a sheet of cheat codes he forgot to give jean at his grave. so lets say this gnawing guilt transcends his lifetimes- and in droplets, if i remember correctly, it says jean hasnt talked to connie for a long time until connie one day asks about playing video games.
- in both otta and droplets, the kirschtein family household is strained from jeans father cheating.
- didnt jean make a “going off a bridge” reference in the newest chapter of droplets
- plus a lot of other things that i’ll tell you later because im not caught up yet because im TRASH DE JOUR
so. long story short: is droplets the otta third life? PROBABLY! its all up to you. (dont think about it too long though. youll cry)